FLEX Enterprise services are integrated offerings enabling you to upgrade your Internet capacity and Business Phone services as needed. Each FLEX Enterprise service includes a Business Phone component and a low latency, synchronous or asynchronous Enterprise form of Internet access. These two items are then complemented with one thousand minutes of outbound Long Distance, a Toll Free Number, Static IP address, Remote Diagnostics and more.
Business Phone Components include choice of:
- Business Plus Local Lines: delivers unlimited local calling with a variety of features at no extra charge. Service provided the old fashioned way on analog copper for applications such as faxing, alarms and other critical business requirements.
- SIP Trunking: offers scalability, redundancy and the most current voice technology.
- PRI: digital voice trunks available with 10, 14 or 23 channel capabilities.
- DID: both SIP and PRI are available with DID (direct inward dialing) numbers.
Business Internet options include:
- BIS or Business Internet Service: fiber and copper based asynchronous service built on our dependable dual-routed network.
- EIS-Ethernet Internet Service: an Enterprise synchronous internet service generally provisioned over a fiber network.
- DIS or Dedicated Internet Service: an Enterprise synchronous internet service utilizing TDM where fiber and other options are unavailable.